- About Us
- Our Services
- Get Involved
- Support Us
We have various opportunities available to get involved. If you are looking to volunteer visit: wesforyouthonline.ca/get-involved/volunteer-with-us/
WES for Youth Online provides on-going one-on-one counselling support to Ontario youth ages 13-24, free of charge. To ensure accessibility and convenience, our e-counselling services are provided through email, scheduled live-chat, telephone, or videoconferencing.
The ideal candidate will join our clinic as an independent private practitioner. WES for Youth Online will provide the selected private practitioner with client referrals, administrative support, access to our secure online portal for all client communications and documentations and most importantly, an opportunity to enjoy the benefits of being able to choose your own hours, schedule and remote location to work.
WES for Youth Online also offers a collaborative environment with a team of other clinicians with whom to consult and receive support from. This provides practitioners with a feeling of support as part of a community and organization, while providing them with an opportunity to still operate independently and grow their practice.
● Candidates must possess clinical training and/or demonstrated skills and experience in the following areas:
➢ Counselling and/or psychotherapy
➢ Comfort and expertise working with youth
➢ Providing culturally competent and anti-oppressive support to a diverse population
➢ Keeping concise and timely written clinical notes
➢ Demonstrates commitment to best practice and ability to ensure client confidentiality and privacy is always protected
➢ Excellent (listening, written and verbal) communication skills
➢ Demonstrated ability to work in a team of independent practitioners
➢ Working knowledge of computer and ability to learn WFYO’s online portal/system
● Minimum of 5 years post-graduate clinical experience
● Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or relevant discipline preferred
● Current registration with a regulated professional College in Ontario required (e.g. OCSWSSW, CRPO or be registered with another relevant regulated professional College, etc.)
● Only candidates that are registered and in good standing with their respective colleges will be considered
● Must have professional liability insurance and be able to provide documentation annually
● Training in evidence-based modalities or other relevant certification preferred
● Flexibility in hours of work, including working evenings and weekends
● Access to a secure technological device (i.e. personal computer), secure Internet and a private work/home office location
WES for Youth Online is an equal opportunity employer. Persons of colour and those who identify with a minority group, are particularly encouraged to apply. We are committed to an environment that is barrier free- supportive, responsive, community-minded and inclusive. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please reach out to our team and someone will be in touch with you directly to arrange appropriate support.
Wellness & Emotional Support (WES) for Youth Online is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive board of directors. We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds, including those who may need accommodations, to apply to join our team. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (A.O.D.A.). Please contact us should you require an accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process.
This is a fully virtual position and interested applicants can apply to our Program Director, Raymond at email@example.com
We thank you in advance for your interest. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $60.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: Ongoing